Un grup de tineri din Malaga, Spania, este in cautare de parteneri pentru
un proiect de schimburi de tineri pe arte populare/traditionale,
gastronomie traditionala/educatie.
Pentru cei interesati, adresa de contact este: superanuka@hotmail.com
Mai multe detalii gasiti in mesajul de mai jos:
-------------------------------------------
Hello, we are a group of young people from Málaga (Spain).Â
We are interested in folklore, popular arts, traditional cooking,
education, since many of us are teachers and above all we are interested
in making cultural exchanges, because we think its the best way to grow as
people, to enrich ourselves culturally and at the same time be able to
enrich other people.
Ana: 11/24/1984 I am 26 years old and I am a primary and infant teacher.
Mario: 27/11/1985 I am 25 years old, student of internaionl business.
Natalia: 07/12/1977Â I am 33 years old, I am aTeacher of primary
education.
Marta: 08/21/1992 I am 18 years old, I'm also studying to be a teacher.
Contact Person: ANA: superanuka@hotmail.com
un proiect de schimburi de tineri pe arte populare/traditionale,
gastronomie traditionala/educatie.
Pentru cei interesati, adresa de contact este: superanuka@hotmail.com
Mai multe detalii gasiti in mesajul de mai jos:
-------------------------------------------
Hello, we are a group of young people from Málaga (Spain).Â
We are interested in folklore, popular arts, traditional cooking,
education, since many of us are teachers and above all we are interested
in making cultural exchanges, because we think its the best way to grow as
people, to enrich ourselves culturally and at the same time be able to
enrich other people.
Ana: 11/24/1984 I am 26 years old and I am a primary and infant teacher.
Mario: 27/11/1985 I am 25 years old, student of internaionl business.
Natalia: 07/12/1977Â I am 33 years old, I am aTeacher of primary
education.
Marta: 08/21/1992 I am 18 years old, I'm also studying to be a teacher.
Contact Person: ANA: superanuka@hotmail.com