Un grup de tineri muzicieni din Turcia, condusi de un profesor de muzica,
este in cautarea unui grup similar impreuna cu care sa deruleze un proiect
de schimburi de tineri avand ca tema cultura si arta. Mai multe detalii
despre grup gasiti in mesajul de mai jos.
Pentru cei interesati, persoana de contact este Ömer EBEPERİ, e-mail:
omerebeperi@gmail.com
------------------------------------------
Greetings.
I work as a music teacher in Salihli High School. I am interested in
Turkish Music. I play Bağlama, a folk instrument with three double
strings, pumpkin Kemane and Darbuka, a kind of tomtom, from Turkish
instruments. I've got talented students. I want to participate in Youth
Program with these students which will take place in your country. My
students can play Bağlama, reed, clarion, bendir - an instrument for
percussion -, Darbuka and sing Turkish Folk Music. By the way, I've got
students who play "Zeybek" one of Turkish Folk Dances. We can be partner
to a project about Culture and Art. We want to participate with our
students to your project. I sent photographs of activities that we did
before. We would be glad if you inform me about this issue.
With my best Regards
Ömer EBEPERİ
Salihli High School Music Teacher
e-mail: omerebeperi@gmail.com
este in cautarea unui grup similar impreuna cu care sa deruleze un proiect
de schimburi de tineri avand ca tema cultura si arta. Mai multe detalii
despre grup gasiti in mesajul de mai jos.
Pentru cei interesati, persoana de contact este Ömer EBEPERİ, e-mail:
omerebeperi@gmail.com
------------------------------------------
Greetings.
I work as a music teacher in Salihli High School. I am interested in
Turkish Music. I play Bağlama, a folk instrument with three double
strings, pumpkin Kemane and Darbuka, a kind of tomtom, from Turkish
instruments. I've got talented students. I want to participate in Youth
Program with these students which will take place in your country. My
students can play Bağlama, reed, clarion, bendir - an instrument for
percussion -, Darbuka and sing Turkish Folk Music. By the way, I've got
students who play "Zeybek" one of Turkish Folk Dances. We can be partner
to a project about Culture and Art. We want to participate with our
students to your project. I sent photographs of activities that we did
before. We would be glad if you inform me about this issue.
With my best Regards
Ömer EBEPERİ
Salihli High School Music Teacher
e-mail: omerebeperi@gmail.com
__,_._,___